Forum rules
Freak
Donater
Donater

Bigpond Snooping Emails?

Postby Freak » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Okie Mcdokie

So just putting 2 and 2 together here..

there is no doubt that microsoft works with the government ,NSA,PRISM etc just get over it, they do ok? biggest software company in the world gov wants a piece of that pie.

Anyway bigpond has now started using live.com as its mail source for its clients aswell as outlook.com as i believe.
both of these babies are owned by microsoft.
get the drift?

footprince
Regular
Regular

Re: Bigpond Snooping Emails?

Postby footprince » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Sounds like a conspiracy... Lol.

Freak
Donater
Donater

Postby Freak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:46 pm

what im trying to say is they are assisting, even if they dont know it. but they know it.
just look at everything. evidence is there and i cant be fucked bringing it to you... just google microsoft statement and read very carefully.

footprince
Regular
Regular

Postby footprince » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:03 pm

I believe you, I read the statement a month or so ago, someone else told me about the govt connections

Freak
Donater
Donater

Postby Freak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:07 pm

yeh so basically.. bigpond now uses live .. soo yeah shouldnt this be a big commotion here?

Timon

Postby Timon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Wholey Cow!

footprince
Regular
Regular

Postby footprince » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:49 pm

I see this with every change in technology, something that is invented to make things easier or whatever, ends up helping the man tighten his grip. I made a suggestion earlier in the week about the iPhone fingerprint tech. Faecebook was designed to enable commercial profiling of the population as you well know, and the list goes on. Ain't much that surprises me anymore. You can't really win against the government anyway (privacy invasion), they'll just assume you have something to hide.

Freak
Donater
Donater

Postby Freak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 pm

actually brazil is d/c its net from america lol

footprince
Regular
Regular

Postby footprince » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:15 am

Hmmm...

illicitBits
Small Maggot
Small Maggot

Postby illicitBits » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Freak wrote:Okie Mcdokie

there is no doubt that microsoft works with the government ,NSA,PRISM etc just get over it, they do ok? biggest software company in the world gov wants a piece of that pie.

Anyway bigpond has now started using live.com as its mail source for its clients aswell as outlook.com as i believe.
get the drift?

You'll find private companies, government organisations and so on are increasingly choosing to use Microsoft for their mail exchanger.
Global corporations like Kimberly Clarke through to TAFE are partnering with Microsoft or Google even because of its proven reliability, security and scalability. Hardly surprising really.

EDIT: I shouldn't say partnering, anyone can choose to use Microsoft Outlook/Live or Google Gmail for that matter to host their email with your own domain, it's a paid subscription.

landau
Big Maggot
Big Maggot

Postby landau » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 am

Freak wrote:Okie Mcdokie

get the drift?

There is not the least thing abstruse about suggesting one of the U.S. Government's largest technology benefactors has a very close relationship with Government organisations, of course, someone designs specific packages for government organisations.. to run intelligence intel./analyst etc notebooks/servers..

Return to “Tech News”