My SIMPSON SWT704 washing machine repair

Talk about everything NOT related to Phreaking or the bellow categories
Forum rules
FROGFATT
Newb
Newb

My SIMPSON SWT704 washing machine repair

Postby FROGFATT » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:34 pm

So this took place a few months but I have decided to post it up here , anyway my Simpson washer was only a few days past warranty it's warranty period of 2 years and was completely dead no power no nothing just dead and Simpson/Electrolux being the pack of assholes they are would not repair it under warranty and I really didnot have the time and with 2 kids and a cranky missus the washing was piling up so I was like fuck it I will just buy a new one but before chucking it out I decided I would take it apart and see what was wrong , I removed three screws to reveal the the guts of the top control panel as that where the mains cable is and I was thinking possible power supply had failed , but as soon as I flipped the cover over I saw the problem straight away the controll board which is the brains of the machine was fried. , before ordering the part I tested with a multi meter the power supply and inspected the other electrical components

New board only 150 plus post

So after ordering the part direct from Simpson Electrolux came over night for 150 plus freight saved a packet of dough and didn't have to buy a new machine or get a ripp off tech out

Lol and all fixed

To be continued as today I have got new problems with it machine cannot spin dry without becoming unbalanced so I shall post pics up later still gotta order the parts yet the suspension and stabilizers have failed big time lol

Freak
Donater
Donater

Re: My SIMPSON SWT704 washing machine repair

Postby Freak » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 am

well we know who to call for white goods repairs lol

footprince
Loyal
Loyal

Re: My SIMPSON SWT704 washing machine repair

Postby footprince » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Nice one!