Nice photos on this of the pair gains.

Talk about everything NOT related to Phreaking or the bellow categories
Forum rules

Freak
Donater
Donater

Re: Nice photos on this of the pair gains.

Postby Freak » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:48 pm

i saw this before and it fucks me off. If 99% of us walk down the road and pull up a dildo, its gonna be fucking fine. this is all so we get the super duper NBN and not from the node. I dont give one fuck if its one or the other as i get the node speeds anyway and im not impatient.

The NBN should first roll out to businesses because thats who needs it , not aunty flow or uncle bad touch.

Nick
Respected
Respected

Postby Nick » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Fuck giving NBN to all Australians. That's commie bullshit.

Give internet to *most* Australians, who *mostly* live in built up metropolitain areas.

footprince
Regular
Regular

Postby footprince » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:32 am

I laughed at how all the installations were so dodgy, then laughed when they said they used a handyman to run a cable through a roof. Pretty sure you need a comms data cabling license for that...

-cy-
ButterFly
ButterFly

Postby -cy- » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:40 pm

certainly do. its two licenses actually, ACMA open rule and ACMA restriced rule... takes 3 days of "intense" (bullshit they give you the exam answers as you write exam at end) training
been there done that...
this is followed by 3 months on the job training, allowing you to run cable before the network point and after, meaning before the customer premises and within the premises!

Return to “General Discussion”