How to Download iPhone, iPad Apps for FREE (No Jailbreak Req

Internet, Two-Way Radio Communications, WIFI, 3G, etc
Forum rules
knuckles
Respected
Respected

How to Download iPhone, iPad Apps for FREE (No Jailbreak Req

Postby knuckles » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:51 pm

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/103034/how-to-download-iphone-ipad-apps-for-free-no-jailbreak-req/
New China-based program Kuaiyong allows users to download and install Apple apps for FREE on their iPhone and iPad without jailbreaking.

Application download here (Just in case the author of the article is told to remove the link: http://www.mobilepoint.us/2013/01/kuaiyong-download-instruction-for-how.html)

Tested this application out.
All you need to do once you have downloaded applications using this Windows application, is you hook your iPhone or iPad up to the computer and press the install application button (not in English, its located on the far right of the download bar).

The article provides a decent run through.

Edit: Should be in: "Tech News".

Nick
Respected
Respected

Re: How to Download iPhone, iPad Apps for FREE (No Jailbreak

Postby Nick » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Not available on Aust app store... I tried.

knuckles
Respected
Respected

Postby knuckles » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am

It's still available to be downloaded on the 2nd link below the article link (just checked).

What do you mean it's not available on the Australian Application store? Of course you won't be able to get it on iTunes.

I got it all working for me fine last night, and I have it working for me fine now.
Got the TomTom applications and the Oxford applications also grabbing various other applications.

knuckles
Respected
Respected

Postby knuckles » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am

There is a navigation application for Australia which is rated better than TomTom Australia, that has ALL the off road tracks for 4WD places in Australia. The file size is over a gigabyte and you pay $149.95 for the application. I can't find it ANYWHERE out of the standard iTunes Store. It's not available on that Chinese iPhone/iPad software.

Just need to find a way using this software to implement pirated applications you've previously received to install on the selected hardware.

Return to “Other Communications/Technology”